This Acting Ethically in Business course provides an introduction to the subject of ethical behavior in business. The course provides an understanding of the nature of ethics, the role ethics plays in business, and the most commonly encountered ethical dilemmas for employees.
What you'll learn
Practical advice on how to identify ethical dilemmas when they arise
How to get enough information to assess one’s responsibilities
How to analyse a complex ethical choice
How to marshal one’s own resources and courage to act ethically
This course covers
What is Ethics?
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals
- Understand the value of ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Have some tools to help you make better decisions
- Be familiar with some common ethical dilemmas
Ethics in the Workplace
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in your office
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics
Fully online course with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed.
Course and Assessment created and approved by a QQI Level 6 Fully Certified Expert Trainer.
Course and Assessment should be completed every 2 years as per industry best practice.
Book a time to talk
Our Learning Programs are easily tailored to your organisation’s needs. Book a call with one of our experts, at a time that suits you, to understand how Fit2Trade can meet your Compliance Learning needs.
What to expect on this call.
During this initial call, we will explore, understand and capture your compliance training requirements and We’ll give you a short demo of the Fit2Trade Learning portal.