Competition Law Course
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will understand Key concepts of competition policy and economics.
Definition of the relevant market.
The abuse of a dominant market position.
Public and private enforcement of competition rules.
EU competition law rules.
This course covers
What is Anti-Trust and Competition Law
- The regulation
- How Antitrust and competition laws and regulations ensure healthy competition in the open market.
Dealing with customers
- Key elements of antitrust and competition rules and regulations concerning dealings with customers.
- Exclusivity agreements.
- Anti-competitive agreements.
- Pro-competitive arrangements.
- Abuse of a dominant position.
EU Competition Law
- Recent fines.
- How does EU Competition Law affect you?
- What can the EU Commission do?
- Can individuals be held responsible?
Dealing with Competitors
- Consequences of entering into anti-competitive agreements.
- Price fixing.
- Sharing markets.
- Comparing pricing.
- Bid collusion.
- Real-life examples that illustrates the consequences of including anti-competitive language in an internal communication.
Fully online course with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed.
Course and Assessment created and approved by a QQI Level 6 Fully Certified Expert Trainer.
Course and Assessment should be completed every 2 years as per industry best practice.